MULTI-PLASTICS, INC. is proud of the brands, trademarks, and patents established over the years. Each of our brands has its own unique story and represents the identity of a product or product line in the various markets we service.
When reproduced in print, our logo or flying M in film is a gradient shading of PMS 355.
- EWF® – Envelope Window Film
- CWF® – Carton Window Film
- LCF® – Laminating & Converting Films
- WWL® – Wide Web Laminating
- OCR Preferred® – Polymeric films for use in manufacture of envelope windows
- Spectralite® – Print on polymeric films
- DiversaSeal® – Sealant layer of our flexible packaging products that can seal on a diverse range of applications
- PETEWICH® – Recycled PET capped in virgin polymer
- Seal-n-Peel™ – Lidding film for high impact polystyrene containers
- EZTear™ – Easy open laminated pouch structure for use in stick packs or similar flexible packaging applications. (Patent Pending)
Eco-efficient options which make a positive impact on the environment without compromising processibility
May 31, 2012
California Senate Bill No. 567 Disclaimer
California law prohibits the sale of plastic bags or plastic food and beverage containers labeled with the terms: biodegradable, degradable, decomposable, compostable, home compostable or marine degradable or any form of those terms that may imply in any way the bag or container will break down in a landfill or other environment unless it meets certain ASTM standards outlined in the Bill. Beginning in January 2013, this law will apply to all plastic products sold in California. More details and information with respect to the requirements of California law can be found at: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/sen/sb_0551-0600/sb_567_cfa_20110624_114933_asm_comm.html
Multi-Plastics, Inc. supports initiatives that prevent greenwashing. However, we feel this law is anti-competitive and kills other scientifically recognized technologies regarding the biodegradability of plastic products. Nonetheless, we must recommend not labeling with these terms in accordance with this California law if your products are sold in the state of California.